At the World Conference on Drowning Prevention in 2013, Dan presented the following papers whilst representing Nile Swimmers:
- Breath-hold freediving – another name for competitive drowning?
- In denial – exploring the real risks of drowning in LICs
- From reactive to proactive – building capacity within the Sudanese Civil Defence
- Disasters in developing countries – international rescue vs local resilience
- Swimming across borders – international collaboration (in partnership with Lifeguards Without Borders)
Please contact me for further information.